Project Deliverable 4: Certification Statement, Accreditation Letter, and Final System Security Plan
Certification Statement and Accreditation Letter
The final two appendices for your SSP are the Certification Statement (Appendix 5) and the Accreditation Letter (Appendix 6). To develop these appendices, use the format provided in the Howard text as follows:
- Certification Statement, found in Appendix R, page 293
- Accreditation Letter, found in Appendix S, page 297
Insert these appendices in the SSP.
Once the two appendices are completed and included in the SSP, the final project is submitted. The SSP at this point should contain the following:
- Expanded Outline for Sections 1 – 15
- Appendix 1: Potential Vulnerabilities Report
- Appendix 2: Risk Assessment Outline
- Appendix 3: Certification Test Matrix Plan
- Appendix 4: Remediation Plan
- Appendix 5: Certification Statement
- Appendix 6: Accreditation Letter
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."