I just need a PowerPoint presentation from the Execl work with 15 slides or more with a note for each slide.
Your presentation should include the following items. Make sure you think critically about how you are displaying and relaying your data. You should also be including the basic functional components of a discussion. (Introduction, Claim, Error Analysis, Conclusion)
- Balanced chemical equation for reaction.
- Graph of [concentration of phenolphthalein] vs. time.
- Graph of ln[phenolphthalein concentration] vs. time
- Graph of 1/[phenolphthalein concentration] vs. time
- Determine the order of the reaction, m for Equation 3
- Determine the pseudo rate constant, k, using Equation 3 for your hydroxide concentration. Be sure to identify the units for k and explain how k is determined. A sample calculation will be very helpful.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."