OPTION #1: CAPITAL RATIONING
Table with Cash Flows for 5 projects.
|Project A||Project B||Project C||Project D||Project E|
- Calculate the IRR for each of the projects presented. Rank the projects based on their IRR.
- Graph the projects on an Investment Opportunity Schedule (interest rate on the vertical axis and initial investment on the horizontal). Suppose the firm has a capital rationing amount of $170,000 and a required rate of return of 10%.
- Which projects should the firm implement based on your analysis using the IRR approach above? Write an email to your CFO explaining your rationale proving the choices based on the considerations of shareholder value and the maximum investment budget.
- Submit your 3 to 4 page paper in a Word document, showing all of your calculations (attach Excel File if necessary) with a minimum of four references.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
- Your paper must be formatted according to CSU Global Writing Center.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."