Use your outline from Assessment 3 to write a 2.53-page informative essay (page requirement does not include title page or references page). Write your essay to inform your audience about your selected topic. Include one source from the Capella University Library as support. In your informative essay, identify and explain how a concept, a subject, or an experience within your discipline drives your academic and career interests. You can choose from the following disciplines: nursing, public health, business, information technology, or psychology. Revise and proofread until complete. Also, feel free to Ask a Librarian for help.
In this assessment, you are not persuading, or trying to convince your reader of something. Ask yourself: What does my reader need to know?
Use the Paper Formatting Example [DOCX] to guide your writing and formatting.
In your paper:
- Explain your selected topic.
- Support your explanation of the topic with academic research from one journal article.
- Develop text using organization, structure, and transitions that demonstrate an understanding of cohesion between main and subtopics.
- Apply proper formatting, including a title page, correct margins, font, and spacing.
- Integrate into text appropriate use of scholarly sources and evidence.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."