It is important to test all Web applications for functionality and security. The Rough Auditing Tool for Security (RATS) is an open-source tool used for this purpose; however, it is accompanied by many other new tools.
- Read 14 Best Open Source Web Application Vulnerability Scanners.
- After you have reviewed the document, select two of your favorite tools, and compare and contrast the tools and determine the pros and cons for each of them.
- How often should security testing be conducted on a companys website, and how should they conduct the tests? What will happen if you dont conduct the tests?
- Is there any benefit to having an outside company conduct the tests? Provide your rationale.
- Share examples with your classmates and provide links to any useful resources you find.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."