answer each question with 2 paragraphs and provide the references for each answer below each question, use the APA format .
Question 1 :
People have different personal thresholds concerning privacy. Consider, for example, how much some people share on social media sites and how little others reveal about themselves. Just about everyone, however, believes that information privacy is important. But different interest groups – particularly government, law enforcement, and commercial organizations – have their own agendas that may be counter to the desires of many of the people they serve.
- What are these differing agendas?
- What do you think is the best way to protect an individuals online privacy while not impeding public security and/or future innovation?
- Should the method be different in an online context compared to offline?
A common security policy in organizations is to restrict computer administrative access to a small subset of employees.
- What are the reasons organizations restrict administrative access?
- Experience at many organizations has shown that employees continue to request administrative access to their work computers. Why do you think that is?
- What would you say to those employees who insist they need administrative access? On what grounds would you grant an exception to the policy?
One of your most important tools in information security is an intrusion detection system. Many modern systems can go beyond simply recognizing an attack or breach to automatically responding and preventing successful proliferation of the attack. There are several intrusion detection systems on the market. Some are free, and some are paid commercial products.
- For the first part of this discussion, you have been tasked with selecting and deploying an intrusion detection system for a major corporation that sells office supplies online.
- Next, you would like to protect your home network. Select a tool for both of these contexts and provide a rationale for your selection.
- Why is continuous monitoring an important element of security?
- Find a current event that illustrates why continuous monitoring is important.
- What could the organization you have identified done differently?
- What is your view of the future of cyber security?
- In your opinion, will the threats to cyber security increase or decrease?
- Why do you believe that?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."