This week kicks off the first part of your marketing analysis of the first P (product) with an in-depth examination of your marketing analysis. You will look in detail at how the company maximizes the branding of the product and competition, and how the company positions the product in the marketplace.
As an attachment to this assignment, submit your analysis of the first P for your chosen company’s product or service. The central focus of a marketing program is on the product. It is the sole basis and driving force behind all marketing activities and what excites a target market. Your product analysis should include the company, competition, and target market requirements. In your analysis, evaluate the following:
- Analyze the product and the company’s primary target market. What are the niche characteristics of the product and the traits of the primary target market?
- Analyze the branding of the product, including the intended audience and the product positioning. What influence, if any, does the brand have on its product category?
- Analyze the competition for the product, and the overall marketing environment.
- Synthesize product strategies for the company to achieve business success. Why will those strategies yield success? What would you recommend the company do in terms of this product to assure its long-term success?
- Cite any resources you use.
- Be sure your analysis presents a focused purpose through strong organizational skills. Also be sure it presents evidence through strong paraphrasing/summarizing and appropriate tone and sentence structure.
Note: Your instructor may use the Writing Feedback Tool when grading this assignment. The Writing Feedback Tool is designed to provide you with guidance and resources to develop your writing based on five core skills. You will find writing feedback in the Scoring Guide for the assignment, once your work has been evaluated. Learn more about the Writing Feedback Tool on the course Tools and Resources page. Company chosen Verizon Wireless Service and Devices
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."