Select one question below (only 1 question)
Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs, with a minimum of three sentences each paragraph (125 words per paragraph minimum)
Format: APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.) 2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5
Minimum of two references, not older than 2015.
I am a nursing student in Florida in case you need to know.
Chapter 7: Social Context and the Future of Professional Nursing. PowerPoint and book attached.
1. How can you, as a student nurse, tell members of society what professional nurses do?
2. What advantages do women have in nursing? What advantages do men have in the profession? What are the risks of being gender exclusive?
3. What barriers to health care do you see in your community? How are the underprivileged served in our current healthcare system?
4. As people age and experience health problems, their needs are often more complex and acute, thereby demanding an even more highly skilled nursing workforce. Considering the projections related to the nursing shortage, who will provide these healthcare services? Who will care for the old?
5. How do changes in nursing education reflect nursings responsibility in the context of the social contract discussed earlier in this chapter?
6. Based on the trends and recommendations presented in this chapter, what do you think nursing education will look like in 2025? What do you think the profession of nursing will look like in the year 2025?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."