- What is Interprofessional Collaborative Practice from Darío García Rodríguez on YouTube
- Negative Experiences that Could Have Been Improved with Interprofessional Collaborative Practice from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association on YouTube
- Positive Experiences with interprofessional Collaborative Practice from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association on YouTube
- QSEN Competencies: Teamwork and Collaboration from the University Library
Note: View each transcript for the YouTube videos on their page.
Read Core Competencies for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice: 2016 Update.
Explore the 4 core competencies of Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC): Values/Ethics for Interprofessional Practice, Roles/Responsibilities, Interprofessional Communication, Team, and Teamwork.
Address the following:
- What do these competencies mean to you?
- How will learning about interprofessional collaboration influence your practice?
Select 2 sub-competencies from each core competency and provide examples of how you will incorporate them into your daily work.
Week 3 Interprofessional Collaboration Competencies – Grading Rubric 2022.docx
Write a 525- to 700-word APA formatted assignment providing your answers to the questions above and include examples of incorporating the sub-competencies into your work.
Include a minimum of 2 scholarly (peer-reviewed) sources.
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment as a Word doc
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."