Assignment verified through turn it In
Please use lesson plan template attached
DIRECTIONS: After reviewing the module resources and the readings, complete this assignment. Consult additional research.
For this assignment, you will design or redesign an Interdisciplinary Lesson Plan you can use in your setting and with your students. Interdisciplinary lessons are especially interesting to gifted students since they present a unified approach to learning, exposure to creativity skills development, 21st-century skills development, and real-world connections. Follow the steps below:
- Choose a content area focus for your lesson plan (language arts, mathematics, science, or social studies).
- Include the following in your lesson plan for creativity development:
- Scientific connection
- Reading connection
- Arts connection
- Social interaction
- Technology integration
- Provide research evidence that supports each item above as important to creativity development. Review the Lesson Plan Description Download Lesson Plan Descriptionfor more specifics.
- Explain your expected outcome for each item above as it relates to creativity development.
- Be sure to use the attached Lesson Plan Template Download Lesson Plan Templatefor your assignment and complete it in its entirety.
*Please note that it is okay if some of your components overlap. For example, reading creativity development could be collaborating on a story performance that addresses social interaction. Be sure to note this in your explanations on your lesson plan template.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."