Part 2: Applying National Incident Management Processes in a Critical Incident
Imagine you have been called to an emergency situation at a large event venue in your area. After addressing the situation, you need to make a presentation to your supervisor explaining the management of the critical incident and how the various agencies worked together.
Consider a large event (e.g., professional sporting event, concert, large conference, carnival, festival, showcase) occurring at a venue in your area and identify a hypothetical critical incident that might occur during the event.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation describing how the incident was handled and the relationship between the different governmental agencies, including communication and collaboration, during the incident. Address the following:
- Describe the venue and event you have selected.
- Summarize the details of the incident, including the main phases of emergency management.
- Explain how the different governmental organizations worked together and communicated regarding the incident.
- Discuss the role of dual-status commanders during the incident.
- Describe how interagency communication and collaboration were achieved during the incident response.
- Explain how management, collaboration, and communication during the incident aligned with the guidelines set forth in the National Response Framework.
Cite 2 sources within the presentation.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."