This discussion is for you to gain more information about possible social work professional positions and to further your exploration of social work as a career.
For this weeks reading section in Grobman’s More Days in the Lives of Social Workers: 62 Professionals Tell “Real-Life” Stories From Social Work Practice, please constructively provide your thoughts as to which chapters you enjoyed and why. You will also need to provide some thought on the chapters within the section that you did not enjoy and why. Please make sure that you take the time to go in-depth on these posts as well as in your responses to your peers.
Forward, Introduction and
- You must make an initial post before you are able to view the posts of your peers. The post should be a word count of 250-300 words.
- In order to facilitate group discussion and take into account the varying student schedules, please post original responses by Wednesday at 11:59 pm CST.
- Upon completion of your original post, reflect and provide feedback on a minimum of two peer postings that are 50-100 words each.
- Engagement in the discussion is expected throughout the week.
- Ensure that you are using correct APA citations and format styles. Review the APA style guidelines and format examples at Maryville University Library.
- To view the discussion board rubric, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper right corner and select “Show Rubric.”
- Discussion boards will close Sunday at 11:59 pm CST each week.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."