- By the due date assigned, respond to the assigned discussion questions and submit your responses to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area.
- Respond to the assigned questions using the lessons and vocabulary found in the reading.
- Support your answers with examples and research and cite your research using the APA format.
- Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible.
Select any one of the following starter bullet point sections. Review the important themes within the sub questions of each bullet point. The sub questions are designed to get you thinking about some of the important issues. Your response should provide a succinct synthesis of the key themes in a way that articulates a clear point, position, or conclusion supported by research. Select a different bullet point section than what your classmates have already posted so that we can engage several discussions on relevant topics. If all of the bullet points have been addressed, then you may begin to reuse the bullet points with the expectation that varied responses continue.
- The American Marketing Association (AMA) defines marketing as “the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.”
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of this definition.
- Defend how you would change the definition.
- Assess whether the definition is clear, accurate, relevant, and current in today’s organizations and society.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."