Candidates must complete all programmatic requirements, including practicum/field experience hours defined in their coursework.
Candidates must complete all programmatic requirements, including practicum/field experience hours defined in their coursework. Additional information about practicum/field experiences can be found on the Student Success Center.
To earn credit for this assignment, all required course hours must be completed and submitted by the assignment due date.
- Access the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form in the My Documents section in the Student Portal.
- Complete all required fields on the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form.
- Submit by clicking click to sign. An email will be sent to the classroom teacher/mentor to complete and verify the practicum/field experiences.
- Communicate with the classroom teacher/mentor to request he or she verify the practicum/field experience. Once verified by the classroom teacher/mentor, an email will be sent to the candidates primary email address on file with the final completed document.
- Save a pdf copy of the completed Clinical Field Experience Verification Form to your computer.
- Submit the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form.
*The data entered into this document is subject to a verification audit. Candidates who engage in fabricating, falsifying, forging, altering, or inventing information related to practicum/field experiences, internships, clinical practice, and/or any associated documentation may be subject to sanctions for violating GCU academic integrity policies, which may include expulsion from GCU.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."