Pitching the plan
Create a 5- to 7- slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes and visuals on each slide, that will sell your identified improvements to the strategic plan, based on your Wk 4 analysis.
Include the following:
- Summarize the threats and challenges you have identified within the current strategic plan.
- Determine how to execute the strategic initiatives in order to address the threats and challenges.
- Explain proposed process improvements.
- Assess whether additional resources are needed.
- Describe how resources should be used in the application of the strategic plan.
- Utilize KPIs to justify the financial investment and to measure the success of the proposed improvements to the strategic plan.
- Justify your recommendations based on anticipated Return on Investment (ROI).
Provide specific data and details to both KPIs and ROIs
Include specific details in your speaker notes and data on your slides. Proper presentation is bullets with details on the slides and sentences in speaker notes to backup and explain the slides. Use the same order as the bullets above are listed. At least one slide for each bullet point.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."