CRJ3500 Corrections officer justification report
Use Internet resources to address the following scenario: You are a correctional officer at the state prison. One of the inmates reveals to you his knowledge of the whereabouts of contraband in your facility. You promise the inmatewho has deceived you two times earliernot to tell authorities about his involvement if he reveals the location of the contraband. After he provides you with the information, you reveal his involvement to the authorities
Using the concept of paradigms of laws and Kant’s ethical formalism, write a 4- to 5-page justification report in Microsoft Word document. In your report, include:
- The paradigm of law your actions define and give reasons.
- A justification of whether you lied to the inmate.
- How you treated the inmateexplaining whether you treated the inmate with respect.
- An explanation of whether the actions would be considered universally acceptable.
- An analysis of whether this is a form of retributive justice with reasons to support your analysis.
- An analysis of Kant’s ethical formalism in view of the given scenario.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."