current technology-based special education assessment tool that can be used to evaluate students needs.
Create a two-page digital newsletter for families that highlights how special education assessments and their results help with planning special education services within the classroom.
Within your newsletter, include the following:
- Identify and describe one current technology-based special education assessment tool that can be used to evaluate students needs.
- Outline three potential benefits and three drawbacks of using the assessment tool for special education assessment.
- Explain how this assessment tool minimizes bias in the classroom.
- Select one specific section of the IEP.
- Describe how formal assessment results determine the content of this section of the IEP.
- Provide two examples how the content of this IEP section would affect day-to-day collaborative planning for a core content area.
- Create a Tips for Families section in the newsletter. Share at least three tips on how families can support their child in addressing their assessment strengths and needs to succeed in school.
- Include an Additional Resources section describing three or more local, community, state, or federal resources, that families could contact for additional information on classroom assessments and learning. Offer a mix of resources that can be accessed online, in print, and/or in person (including by phone).
Use a minimum of three scholarly sources to support the content of your newsletter.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."