- A List 5 possible names. Please review the related information in the student manual about name choice.
- What is the current location of the store? What options do you have for relocating?
- Where is the cash for the acquisition of the store coming from? What will you have to pay for before opening? How much will you have left?
- If the average margin on an article of clothing is $10, how many units will you have to sell to cover the fixed costs you calculated?
- Sales may be slower than expected when you start out. What can you do to stimulate demand?
- How many part-time employees would you need to hire if you are open 10 hours a day every day of the week, and want 2 part-time employees working at all times?
- A detailed account of what you did during each of your practice rounds in the simulation. Document each decision in each round, the results you attained in that round, and why you think you got them. What lessons did you learn going into the competitive rounds?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."