Having a written plan for the recruitment and selection of employees is imperative in any organization
Having a written plan for the recruitment and selection of employees is imperative in any organization, especially healthcare, due to the many issues that could arise (e.g., legal issues, union, not meeting government regulations). For this assignment, you have been tasked to create a recruitment and selection plan for an urgent care clinic. Write a paper of 34 pages that, at a minimum, includes the following:
- General overview of the recruitment process
- Recruitment sources
- How the recruitment of positions will be marketed and communicated
- How the effectiveness of recruitment will be measured
- What selection tools will be used to select potential employees
- Any legal and ethical concerns and regulations that must or should be considered when making hiring decisions.
Your paper should be 34 pages, excluding the cover page, abstract page, and reference page.
Note: Use APA style to cite at least 5 scholarly sources from the last 5 years.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."