Wk6: Mini Lit Review
Research this week’s discussion topic: Onshoring in response to pandemics, natural disasters, and wars. You will write a Mini Lit Review using at least four quality articles on the topic for this week. Your Mini Lit Review must include the following:
- An introduction that states your thesis and communicates the organization of the mini-lit review
- An analysis of the topics, concepts, and theories central to your topic
- A discussion of the themes, debates, or gaps in the literature
- An analysis of how the articles apply to the current issue, including a critical evaluation of the premise, methodology, contributions, and limitations of each source
- A conclusion that summarizes the key points discusses the implications and ensures that your readers understand the key takeaways from your review.
- Full bibliographic information (in APA format)
The body of each week’s mini-lit review should be 4-6 pages in length (in APA format, double-spaced, 12 pt font).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."