Current Issues in Nursing
- Part I
Select 1 of the following topics or another topic approved by your faculty member:
- Health care as a right or privilege
- Genetic/genomic research
- Futile care
- Euthanasia and assisted suicide
- Clinical uses for illicit substances (e.g., medical marijuana, MDMA for PTSD)
- Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Take a position on the topic and include evidence to support your position.
- Explain why you agree or disagree with the stance and provide citations or evidence to support it. Be constructive and professional in your responses.
Summarize the decision-making model you employed and the process used to arrive at your position.
Review the following resources from this weeks University Library Readings if you need additional information about ethical decision-making models:
- An Integrated Ethical Decision-Making Model for Nurses
- Nursing Ethics in Everyday Practice: A Step-By-Step Guide, Ch. 2: Ethical Decision-Making
- Format your homework as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation
- 15- to 20-minute oral presentation
- Another format approved by your faculty member
- Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed sources published within the last 5 years that support your positions.
Include an APA-formatted reference list.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."