Compose a brief that provides you with a deeper sense of competency in religion, spiritual practice
This week, you will compose a brief that provides you with a deeper sense of competency in a religion, spiritual practice, or religious belief that you are not very familiar with. You will be provided a platform to discuss your own religious or spiritual sense of self, and consider how you might integrate spirituality into your work as a therapist.
Be sure your includes the following:
- A brief discussion (1-2 pages) on religion, religious practice, or spiritual practice or belief that you were not familiar with before. You can present an entire religion or denomination of one religion (some examples: Orthodox Judaism, Pentecostal Christian, Vaishnavism, Animism, Santeria, Spiritism, etc.) Or, you can pick a specific ritual (e.g., Okuri, Batmistfah, Shamanism, Shahada, Hajj, Communion, etc.).
Note: Feel free to explore unique perspectives or search religions in areas of the world you are less familiar with. These listed examples are only a small portion of possible religions and rituals.
Note: References in this section (Section 1 of this assignment) do not need to be journals/academic sources, you can seek out websites or other non-academic sources.
- Consider the following questions in your discussion:
- How does this religion or ritual express hope?
- How is “change” or “healing” associated with this religion or ritual?
- How does this religion or present ritual health? (Or mental health?)
- A reflection on your own beliefs and the connection to this religion or ritual (about a page).
- A reflection on ways that you might integrate religion or spirituality into your own clinical work (about a page).
Length: 3-5 pages
References: Include a minimum of 2 scholarly resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."