Contingency Planning & Emerging Threats and Countermeasures Report
Contingency planning is a risk mitigation process for developing back-up plans in anticipation of events (scenarios) that might disrupt ‘business as usual’. Business continuity planning is an expanded version of contingency planning that typically encompasses a more comprehensive and extended response plan for getting back to ‘business as usual’. In a well-formatted, highly-detailed research paper, address the need to contingency planning, ensuring to address the following items:(1) Benefits of scenario events/planning.
(2) Questions to consider when implementing scenario planning.
(3) The common types of scenario planning.Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately five to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page. (Remember, APA is double spaced)
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Reading Materials – use it
Margherita, A., & Heikkilä, M. (2021). Business continuity in the COVID-19 emergency: A framework of actions undertaken by world-leading companies. Business Horizons, 64(5), 683-695.
Swanson, M., Bowen, P., Phillips, A. W., Gallup, D., & Lynes, D. (2010). NIST Special Publication 800-34, Rev. 1, Contingency Planning Guide for Federal Information Systems. Swanson, P. Bowen, AW Phillips, D. Gallup, D. Lynes.–2010.–149 p, 17.
Marcus Burger, L Murphy Smith, & Justin Wood. (2020). RECENT CYBERCRIMES AND CYBERSECURITY STRATEGIES. Internal Auditing, 35(1), 12–19.
Bayard. (2019). THE RISE OF CYBERCRIME AND THE NEED FOR STATE CYBERSECURITY REGULATIONS. Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal, 45(2), 69–.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."