The Course Project:
An organizational development intervention is typically required when a problem, such as morale, behaviour, or absenteeism, poses a threat to productivity and profitability.
You are an internal organizational consultant in an organization in which you are now employed or in an organization in which you were recently employed. Describe and analyze an O.B. problem(s) and recommend an organizational plan for change and intervention based on what you have learned from this course. Provide your rationale as to why you think your approach will help. This will require a practitioner analysis of the organizational problem of interest to you and an academic literature review of similar organization problems and interventions that you believe will be most beneficial in solving the problem. Also, provide an evaluation plan for the proposed intervention(s).
Key components of Phase I:
- Introduce your paper – Since the first paragraph or section of a document is assumed to be the introduction, “the heading ‘Introduction’ is not needed. Do not begin a paper with an ‘Introduction’ heading” (APA, 2020, p. 47). The first section heading after the introductory paragraph or section should be a Level 1 heading (APA, 2020, p. 47).
- Problem Identification (Description of the problem)
- Description of the Organization (Hypothetical or real)
- Context of the Problem – provide specific details about patterns observed or tangible evidence that the problem impacts productivity and efficiency. This creates a compelling need for change and intervention. If possible, include statistical data and quotes from workers to support each statement you make:
- How do you know it’s a problem?
- Specifically, what is the problem?
- Provide a summary projection of what you will address in Phase II
- Not less than 5 references
Course Project Phase I must be in APA format, and it is due no later than the specified time Saturday, January 29
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."