Description and Analysis of a Policy that Addresses the Social Problem
Section Two: Description and Analysis of a Policy that Addresses the Social Problem Identify one existing State or Federal legislative policy that has been ratified to address the problem.
- Describe the goals of the policy.
- Describe the legislative history of the policy? When did the policy originate and how (law, court decision, executive order, etc.)?
- Describe the policy including as relevant:
- Who will be covered by the policy and what are the criteria for inclusion?
- What are the social programs, interventions, or regulations that have (or will be) implemented as a result of the policy?
- Does the social policy you are discussing align with Biblical principles or is it in conflict with God’s word? Please cite scripture(s) to support your claim.
- Identify who administers the policy (e.g. non-profit, government agency, etc.)
- Which NASW Code of Ethics values are consistent with this policy?
- Are there side effects or unintended outcomes of the policy that are likely to cause other social problems? Please describe at least one.
- In your research, did you identify any barriers to full implementation of the policy (e.g. lack of funding, resistance from State, politics)? If so, please explain.\
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."