After reading the article, you need to identify one leader who stands out in your mind. Describe why you personally believe this person to be a leader in society, and which characteristics associated with leadership this person demonstrates.
Find the articles below from the Online Library. Then, read and cite one of the articles below in your discussion. Post your initial discussion post by Wednesday, and two response posts by Friday.
- Azad, N., Anderson Jr, H. G., Brooks, A., Garza, O., O’Neil, C., Stutz, M. M., & Sobotka, J. L. (2017). Leadership and Management Are One and the Same. American Journal Of Pharmaceutical Education, 81(6), 1-5.
- Ellis, P., & Abbott, J. (2014). Leadership and management skills in health care. British Journal of Cardiac Nursing, 9(2), 96-99.
- Fernandes Carvalho, A. G., Kowal Olm Cunha, I. C., Pazetto Balsanelli, A., & Bernardes, A. (2016). Authentic leadership and the personal and professional profile of nurses. Acta Paulista De Enfermagem, 29(6), 618-625. doi:10.1590/1982-0194201600087
- Roberts-Turner, R., Hinds, P. S., Nelson, J., Pryor, J., Robinson, N. C., & Jichuan, W. (2014). Effects of Leadership Characteristics on Pediatric Registered Nurses’ Job Satisfaction. Pediatric Nursing, 40(5), 236-256.
- Schebella Souto de Moura, G. M., Furlan Inchauspe, J. A., Dall’Agnol, C. M., de Magalhães, A. M., & Viecili Hoffmeister, L. (2013). Expectations of the nursing staff in relationship to leadership. Acta Paulista De Enfermagem, 26(2), 198-204.
Items to include in this discussion:
- Identify one leader who stands out in your mind and describe why you personally believe this person to be a leader in society.
- Describe which characteristics associated with leadership this person demonstrates.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."