nt – Disaster Preparedness GuidelinesModule 06 Content Competency: Identify the Practical Nurse’s role in
nt – Disaster Preparedness Guidelines
Module 06 Content
- Competency: Identify the Practical Nurse’s role in disaster preparedness.
Purpose of Assignment:
Scenario: The hospital where you work is revamping its disaster preparedness guidelines to ensure all medical professionals understand their role during all types of medical emergencies. The goal is for medical professionals to understand the types of injuries they will see, their role in triage and interventions, and how all of the roles will work together to provide exceptional care to all patients.
You will select a disaster and create an FAQ that will inform the new guidelines. The FAQ should include the following:
- The type of disaster
- The presentation of symptoms or types of injuries that would be expected
- The things the hospital should have ready in order to provide proper care should the disaster occur (such as PPE, etc.)
- The roles of all care professionals in triage and interventions
- How the medical team members will work together to provide care
- Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Logical, original and insightful
- Professional organization, style, and mechanics in APA format
- Submit document through Grammarly to correct errors before submission
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."