A Strategy Recommendation
An executive description of the project’s HR strategy
Southwest Airlines has a technique called employee focus. This inspires all of the staff in the company. The staff is content as a result of this technique. The appropriate set of hiring and training procedures are followed for the staff. The company implements the right pay culture system. An organization employs a novel strategy that combines two elements. The first is a strong culture, and the second is a solid management-employee partnership. The success of the company is a result of this combination strategy.
An examination of current tactics and problems
The company’s current business strategies are:
- Global growth can help the brand develop.
- Establishing alliances with fresh, complementary businesses.
- They have a plan to diversify their business to attain growth.
Southwest Airlines’ present problems:
- Has a little presence in the global aviation business.
- Due to cost leadership, there are low-profit margins.
- The conflict with competing carriers.
What kind of strategy is Southwest Airlines using?
Southwest Airlines employs a technique called cost leadership. The organization develops a competitive advantage with this strategy. Cheap costs and cheap pricing are the foundation of the strategy.
Choose 3 HRM implications that apply to Southwest Airlines.
The effects on HRM include:
- The company’s most valuable resource is its workforce.
- Employees are given much knowledge, which aids in their comprehension of the organizational structure.
- The organization’s resources, including its staff, are seen as unequal.
Create and defend business plans for each of the three implications of HRM.
- They ought to be given priority within the company.
- Effective communication channels should be set up to make it simple to give them information.
- Concerning other resources, employees should come first.
Plan your HR strategy.
The most crucial aspect of the airline’s HR strategy is the maintained management and employee relationships.
We’ll write everything from scratch
You have been told the HR Director is pleased with the work you have completed for the organization and would like to take your contribution to the next level. She would like you to review several strategic reports on the organization and provide feedback on how Southwest HR should move forward.
Compile a strategy recommendation to the HR Director for company-wide decisions. Include the following information in your report:
- An executive summary of the HR strategy project
- An analysis of current strategies and issues
- Identify the type of strategy Southwest Airlines is following.
- Identify 3 HRM implications for Southwest Airlines.
- Develop and justify business strategies for each of the 3 HRM implications.
- Determine an HR strategy.
Review the Southwest Airlines Co. SWOT Analysis via the “Business Source Complete: SWOT Analyses”
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."