- Evaluate the evolution of forensic science.
- Identify examples of scientific methods that have been disproven.
- Explain the peer review process.
- Compare and contrast common perceptions to the realities of forensic science.
- Explain the CSI effect.
- Evaluate what impact the CSI effect has or does not have on the forensic field and the criminal justice system.
- Evaluate the impact of junk science, real or perceived, on the forensic field and criminal justice.
- All About Forensic Science (Links to an external site.)
- Segment 1. What Is Forensic Science (Links to an external site.) 05:04
- Segment 2. Busting TV Stereotypes (Links to an external site.) 04:32
- Burned: Three Alleged Arson Cases Investigated (Links to an external site.)
- Flawed Forensics: The System With Joe Berlinger
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."