- In addition to the reading assignments for this module, conduct research for the topics listed below. You must use at least two relevant, scholarly sources in addition to your textbook. Begin your research at the Franklin University Library (Links to an external site.).
- Kingdon’s Three Streams
- The Window of Opportunity
- Conduct research regarding a health policy issue. It is recommended that you visit the following websites to begin your research. Alternatively, you may locate other sources from which to identify a health policy issue:
- Write a 3- to 4-page paper in which you address the items (listed below) related to the issue that you chose. Write your paper in terms of the three streams and the window of opportunity.
- Discuss the specifics of the problem.
- Discuss the possible solutions.
- Describe the current political circumstances.
- Forecast potential strategies and actions that you would take to move the issue into the policy formulation phase; in other words, what would it take to get this issue on the right “table” in front of the right people to begin formulating a policy?
- Prepare your assignment for submission:
- You must incorporate research into your paper from at least two relevant, scholarly resources in addition to your textbook.
- Follow all applicable APA Guidelines (Links to an external site.) regarding in-text citations, the list of cited references, and document formatting for this paper. Failure to properly cite and reference sources constitutes plagiarism.
- The title page and reference list are not included in the page count for this paper.
- Proofread your assignment carefully. Improper English grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, or spelling will result in significant point deductions.
- Submit your assignment. Your work will automatically be checked by Turnitin.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."