This Assessment requires submission of three (3) documents: Please see the attachment
- Part 1 of this Assessment requires the submission of two files:
- A completed Victim Advocate Job Profile Worksheet and a short overview of approximately 500 words of types of services and supports that are available to victim witnesses.
- A short overview of approximately 500 words of types of services and supports that are available to victim witnesses.
- Part 2 of this Assessment requires submission of one file:
- A completed brochure.
Consider the type of characteristics you feel are necessary to be a strong and effective victims advocate.
- Download the Victim Advocate Job Profile Worksheet. Answer the questions on the worksheet.
- Write a short overview, in approximately 500 words, to describe types of services and supports that are available to victim witnesses.
Research via the Walden Library and the Internet to find scholarly resources that focus on crime and victim statistics in Washington, D.C.
Develop a brochure that includes the following:
- A cover/title panel with graphics and statistics
- The Crime Victims Bill of Rights
- The Crime Victims Compensation Program in Washington, D.C.
- Types of victims
- Community resources in Washington, D.C.
- Volunteer opportunities in Washington, D.C.
Note: You have been provided with a brochure template that you can utilize. You are not required to use the template; however, you must include all topics indicated in the Assessment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."