This activity is designed for the students to learn how to critique an ethical case using an integrated ethical decision making model.
Listen to the podcast via the following link http://cbhd.org/category/case-studies (Links to an external site.)
- –Clinical Ethics Dilemmas: Capitulation to a Patients Demands
Critique the case utilizing the Integrated Ethical Decision-Making model by Park.
Park, E. (2012). An integrated ethical decision-making model for nurses. Nursing Ethics, 19(1), 139-159.
– I believe there are six steps to parks model so in the paper please subhead each step of the model.
- The critique of the case is complete, thoughtful, and addresses all the elements of the tool. 10 points
- The critique is well-written, easy to follow, and adheres to the rigor of Parks model. 5 points.
- APA format 3 points
- Paper is free of grammatical and spelling errors 2 points.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."