· Be 100 words or more
· Use the stand English grammar and spelling
· References are cited (if necessary)
· APA Format
Read the case study below and answer the following questions
Violence Affecting Families
Crisis is a temporary state of severe disequilibrium for persons who face a threatening situation. The community health nurse has been requested to follow up on domestic violence cases as part of the workload. The student nurse is accompanying the community health nurse on the visits. The community health nurse is assessing the student nurses current understanding of violence affectingfamilies by asking some theoretical questions concerning this critical issue.
- The student nurse shares with the community health nurse that a crisis is a state that individuals can neither avoid nor solve with their usual coping abilities and occurs when some force disrupts normal functioning, thereby causing a loss of balance or normalcy in life. Crises create tension; subsequently, efforts are made to solve the problem and reduce the tension. The community health nurse asks the student nurse to identify and describe the two main types of crisis. What is a brief description of the two types of crisis?
- The community health nurse has to follow up on an abuse case involving a child and adolescent. The community health nurse asks the student nurse what are the ages that child abuse occurs and how is shaken baby syndrome or Munchausen syndrome diagnosed?
- Community health nurses use three levels of prevention when working with families. What type of focus is involved in the three levels of prevention?
- People in crisis need and often seek help. Crisis intervention builds on these two phenomena to achieve its primary goalreestablishment of equilibrium. What are the two major methods with a brief description of crisis intervention?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."