Critical Thinking Reading/Unit Reflection#2
Write a paragraph on each question/bullet point below, start with the question and write in order; 2-3 pages long, double spaced.
Article: Oman, D; Shapiro, SH; Thoreses, CE; Plante, TG and Flinders, T (2008). Meditation lowers stress and supports forgiveness among college students: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of American College Health 56 (5) 569-578)
*in the module and also here:
- The main purpose of this article, or chapter is:
- The most important information in this article, or chapter is:
- The main inferences/conclusion of this article, or chapter is:
- The key concepts we need to understand in this article, or chapter are:
- The main point(s) of view presented in this article is (are):
- My thoughts and feedback
Write a personal reflection to include the following:
- What thoughts and emotions have come up for your during your mindfulness activities? Or when you meditate?
- How you feel when you are being mindful?
- Have you noticed a change in your thoughts before you started practicing mindfulness and meditation?
- What differences in your emotions, moods and insights have you noticed since starting the course and the practices discussed?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."