Write at least five substantial paragraphs (300-500 words) addressing the following:
- Describe what The Sixties means to you and why.
- Imagine you must pick one movement from that time with which to get involved. Explain which movement from the sixties you would choose and explain why. Include at least one of the movements goals and what it means to you on a personal level.
- Select one additional movement that shares some of the goals of your first movement. Describe the connections between the two movements.
- Would you have been willing to engage in violence or even go to jail to achieve the goals of either movement?
- Include at least two references within the body of your journal entry and list them at the bottom. You may include the textbook as a resource.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Journal Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Click the Journal link.
- Click Create Journal Entry to create a new journal entry.
- Compose your entry and select Post Entry to post it to your Journal.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."