Please see the attached file. This is a Nursing Care Plan Assignment. Kindly read the scenario carefully then extract the objective and subjective data from it. Fill out the sections below the scenario. Listed below are helpful information regarding the assignment:
- Objective data are observable and measurable signs obtained through observation, physical examination, and laboratory and diagnostic testing
- Subjective data re information from the patient’s point of view (symptoms), including feelings, perceptions, and concerns obtained through interviews (from patient or family member).
- You must formulate 2 Psychiatric Nursing Diagnoses – use only NANDA-approved nursing diagnoses and follow the proper format. For example, NURSING DIAGNOSIS – RELATED TO (RT) – AS EVIDENCED BY (AEB)
- You must set a total of 4 Goals/Outcomes (2 for each Psychiatric Nursing Diagnosis)
- You must develop 8 Interventions (2 for each Goal) – Each intervention must be supported by a rationale
- For the EVALUATION section, you must use your creativity, imagination, and critical thinking skills to create your own scenario describing the outcome of your interventions. This is a case scenario (not a real situation) therefore it is impossible to have an opportunity to evaluate your interventions, however, I do not want students to settle. I asked all students to make up an outcome so I can assess their critical thinking skills
- Answer the questions provided
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."