I’m working on a social science writing question and need an explanation to help me learn.
- Heritage Foundation
- American Enterprise Institute
- Center for Budget and Policy Priorities
- Economic Policy Institute
Select one of the following three problems/policy areashealth care, poverty/inequality, Social Security/retirement incomeand identify how each organization approaches the same problem differently as evidenced by the content presented on their website. How does each approach the problem you have selected? Do they stress the individual’s responsibility for the problem? Do they see a primary role for government or the private sector or charitable organizations in addressing the problem? How would you characterize their ideological orientation? Their positions may not be explicit so you will likely have to read some of their writings to attain some insight into their values and approach. Present your findings in a four-page paper where you identify your selected problem and then list by the website the varied approaches you’ve found to the problem. Cite your sources (especially readings and weekly content discussing major ideologies) using APA format. Include a clear and concise final paragraph that summarizes your findings. This is valued at up to 20 points toward your final grade. Use the websites listed above and follow the directions given. Please cite and reference in APA 7th edition format and use subtitles. Additional resources to use
- Chapin, R. pp. 62-82.
- Ehrenreich, J. (1985). A House Divided: The Second Crisis in Social Work. In The Altruistic Imagination: A history of social work and policy in the United States (pp. 187-208). Cornell University Press.
- Harrington, M. 1962. The invisible (ch. 1) in The other America. Simon & Schuster.
- Semuels, A. (11/10/15). How to decimate a city. The Atlantic.
- Abramovitz, M. (1992). The Reagan legacy: Undoing class, race and gender accords. Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare, 19, 91-110.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."