Use your textbook, the Internet, newspaper websites (such as USA Today, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, or The Washington Post)and the Strayer Library to research an article that uses statisticaldata related to a current event, your major, your current field, or yourfuture career goal. Note: The Assignment Template for Descriptive Statistics [DOCX] is provided to help you to organize your thoughts and ideas.
The chosen article must have a publication date during thisquarter and use one of the following categories of descriptivestatistics:
- Measures of frequency: counting rules, percent, frequency, frequency distributions.
- Measures of central tendency: mean, median, mode.
- Measures of dispersion or variation: range, variance, standard deviation.
- Measures of position: percentile, quartiles.
Write a 23 page paper in which you:
- Write a summary of the article.
- Explain how the article uses descriptive statistics.
- Explain how the article applies to the real world, your major, your current job, or your future career goal.
- Analyze the reasons why the author chose to use the various types of data shared in the article.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. Forassistance and information, please refer to the Strayer WritingStandards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with yourprofessor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment:
- Review an article that uses descriptive statistics and includespersonal connections applicable to current and future career goals.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."