- Use Microsoft Word, 12 point font, times new roman, single spacing
- Use the format demonstrated in the sample paper called Excerpts from A papers .. provided under link. This format incorporates the use of headers that distinguish the different areas of thought within the memo.
- Where using headers in Assignments 2 through 4, you must include these: a. Fact b. Issue c. Analysis (note- this is where you may want to use additional headers to further organize your thoughts) d. Recommendation
- should be between 750 and 1000 words.
- Most pressing ethical issue You must describe the issue in 1-2 succinct sentences, and then explain what makes the issue an ethical one. In other words, what makes the issue an ethical one (as opposed to just a regular business decision)? Considering this will help you determine the most pressing ethical issue to be discussed (and provide a context for your arguments).
- Arguments are well-supported and rational You should fully define the ethical lens/theory used, discuss it, tell how it will apply in the case, then apply the facts to the lens/theory. Definition and introductory discussion of the theories should be brief (approximately 1?4 of your paper).
- Application of the facts to the theories This is the most critical part of your paper and should consist of approximately 3?4 of your paper. You must consider criticisms to applying the theories. For example, what is a disadvantage to using theory x? This is where making an outline can really help to organize your thoughts and ensure you cover all of the topics necessary.
- You should include a brief conclusion after each lens/theory analysis. This will provide the reader closure on your analysis for each lens.
- Writing directly and concisely If you feel that you are well over the suggested number of words, eliminate what is not necessary to argue your points. Most papers can cut out at least 100 words by eliminating unnecessary words/phrases/sentence and still retain all of the arguments required to support your conclusion.
- Conclusion This should directly answer the question you asked AND make sense given your analysis. You should not restate any arguments here. This is where you tell us your final conclusion, after considering the different lenses.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."