Research the domestic environment of your selected worst company and write an essay in APA format that covers the following: (NOTE: Do not write in first person.)
- Identify the company, describe the nature of its industry, and describe its domestic environment (home country). (For example: U.S. Air operates in the airline industry. Its home country and domestic environment is the United States.)
- Summarize the company’s industry; how long it has been in business; and the attribute for which it is the least admired as a “worst” company.
Items 1 and 2 should be covered in no more than a paragraph or two at most. The remaining paper should address the following:
- Investigate and explain the domestic government regulations associated with your chosen company’s industry. (For example, for U.S. Air, you would investigate government regulations for the airline industry.) You will need to engage in research for this as specifically relates to your chosen company.
- How do these domestic government regulations affect your chosen companyin its domestic environment? What are the barriers for business that are raised by these regulations?
- Identify a business theorist and briefly describe this theorist’s business theory. (Refer to Lessons Materials/required readings.)
- What should the business do to overcome these barriers? In addressing this question incorporate the business theorist you have identified. (NOTE: It is not sufficient to state nothing can be done or that the company is already doing what it can do. You must provide some critical and creative thought.)
Further Instructions: Also see attachments.
- Organize your paper using topic headings (APA format).
- This paper forms the basis that you will use to prepare your Final Simulation Project for Week 8.
- Paper should be 2 to 4 pages in length plusa Title page and References page in APA paper format.
- Research references at least 3: References must be both cited in text and in full citation format on the References list (APA format).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."