In any team, problems will arise and team members will have questions about the conflict and how to resolve it. Members across departments must collaborate and contribute to the resolution of any unhealthy form of team conflict. Based on “Case One: ElectriGov” (found attached), answer the following questions:
- Why is it important for an organization to have a mission?
- Why is it important for team members to know their roles on a team?
- Is competition within a team a good or bad thing? Explain your response.
- Why is it important to set short- and long-term goals when planning a meeting regarding conflicts? Provide examples.
- What is an unhealthy agreement? Why is it significant for leaders to understand how to resolve conflict and avoid unhealthy agreements?
Your case study should be in APA style with a minimum of two pages (not including the title and references pages).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."