Chapter 1 Worship!
1. In a few sentences, write your own definition of biblical worship:
2. Today, who is eligible to become a priest or a saint? How does one become either?
3. What did Jesus mean when He referred to Himself as I AM?
4. How can Christianity worship Jesus and the Father and still be a monotheistic religion?5. Give a biblical definition of the trinity:
6. Define the New Covenant and give key Bible verse that explains it:
7. What Is the main reason Christians should go to church? Give a verse to support your answer:
8. Why is biblical preaching a priority for the local church?9. How often do you have communion? When was the last time? Is it a regular priority in your life?10. Have you set aside Sunday as the Lords Day? Do you regularly worship God with the local church on the first day of the week? If not, how can you make it a priority?
Chapter 2 Fellowship!
1. Write a biblical definition for fellowship. What is the Greek word for fellowship?2. In what way does john 1:1 explain the nature of Jesus fellowship with the father?3. God created humans as social beings, created for fellowship. How does that relate to being made in Gods image?4. Give a bible verse that speaks of the importance of being involved in fellowship with others.5. What were some of the main ways the early disciples had fellowship with one another?6. How should Christians speak to one another in light of 1 Thessalonians 5:11? How should they not speak?7. When is it okay to seek counsel from those who are not Christians? When is it not okay? What are the boundaries for determining this?8. What should our relationship be with unbelievers in light of 2 Corinthians 6:14-17? What does Paul mean when he says a believer cannot have fellowship with an unbeliever?9. Is regular, ongoing, consistent fellowship with believers in the local church a priority for you right now? Why and why not?10. If someone is shy or an introvert, are they exempt from being actively involved in biblical fellowship? What are some suggestions you might give to a Christian who struggles with that issue?
Chapter 3 Join!
1. How do Luke 15 and john 10 argue for formal church membership?2. How does acts 2:41 support the idea of church membership?3. What is the Greek word for numbers in acts 2:47 and why is that significant?4. Explain how 1 Peter 5:1-4 relates to a definite local church membership.5. Why does church disciplines require church membership?6. List several common reasons Christians dont join the church:7. Explain why each of those reasons is not biblical:8. Are you a member of a local Church?9. If you are a member, tell why you think it is important.10. If you are not a member of a church, explain why not. What is keeping you from joining a church, and soon?
Chapter 4 Serve!
1. List three Kew New Testament passages that describe the spiritual gifts (give the book and chapter)2. How the spiritual gifts different than natural gifts or aptitudes?3. Who receives a spiritual gift? (Give a refence to support your answer)4. When does a person receive his/her spiritual gift? (Give a verse reference to support your answer)5. Is every Christian supposed to speak in tongues? Why or why not? (Give references to support your answer)6. How are the gifts listed in 1 Corinthians 12 different than the ones mentioned in Ephesians 4 and Romans 12?7. Is apostleship a spiritual gift? Is it a gift that exists today? Why or why not?8. What is the main purpose of the gifts?9. What is your spiritual gift and how are you employing it in the local church today?10. Why is love greater than the spiritual gifts?
Chapter 5 Disciple!
1. What is the mission of the church?2. What is the great Commission and where Is it found in Scriptures?3. What are the three participles in the great Commission and what is their significance?4. What is the Greek word for to make disciples and what does it mean?5. What is the difference between a disciple and an apostle?6. What is the difference between macro-discipleship and micro-discipleship?7. What is the goal of discipling?8. Name three priorities Jesus had in personal discipleship.9. Who are you discipling?10. Who is disciplining you?
Chapter 6 Give!
1. Give a bible verse that teaches God owns everything:2. Read Acts4:32,35; What was the attitude of the early disciples toward money and possession?3. What is some practical implication of Deuteronomy 8:18, which says, God is the one who gives you the power to produce wealth?4. What does it mean to give from your first fruits?5. Does God care most about how much we give? What is most important about biblical giving?6. What does it mean that God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7)?7. Where does the New Testament Christians to give a tithe?8. What does tithe literally mean?9. Evaluate your own giving pattern. Are you giving regularly to the local church? If so, often? If not, why not, and how can you begging to do too immediately?10. According to scripture, what are some of the ways God will bless you if you give regularly and generously to his Church?
Chapter 7 Go!
1. Where in the bible is the Great Commission found?2. What is the main imperative in the Great Commission?3. What was the Last Commission Jesus giving to the church?4. Where does the work witness originally come from?5. What is an ambassador6. How are you being an ambassador for Jesus?7. What does the word gospel mean?8. Give and example from the New Testament where it says one must believe in the resurrection of Jesus to be saved.9. Give an example where Jesus commanded unbelievers to repent in order to become believers.10. Write down a specific prayer of how you want God to help you become more faithful and active at sharing the gospel.
Chapter 8 Study!
1. What is the main reason Christian should study the bible? Give a verse to support your answer:2. How does bible study encourage the believers? Give examples:3. Can you think of a time in life when God used a particular Bible passage to guide you through a difficult situation? If so, describe the situation and the passage God used to direct you. 4. What is Satans primary tactic in attracting the Christian? How does regular Bible study guard against that?5. What does the sufficiency of Scripture refer to? Why is it essential for the Christian?6. What kind of power does biblical truth have? Give verses to support your answers:7. What is the difference between Bible reading and Bible study? Why is it important to study the Bible, as opposed to merely reading it?8. Do you agree that effective bible study requires writing a response? Why or why not?9. Are there any books of the bible that you find particularly interesting and would like to study? List your top three and why you find them interesting.10. Do you currently have a time picked out for daily Bible study? If so, when is it? If not, what time do you believe would work the best for you? Do you have someone to hold your accountable inn this area?
Chapter 9 Pray!
1. What is prayer?2. Give two references of where the Lords prayer is given in the New Testament.3. What are the two preliminary truths about prayer that Jesus gives before He says the Lords prayer?4. How is biblical prayer different that Hindu meditation?5. How can Jesus praying life be a model for our own? (SeeMark 1:35)6. Did you pray in private for an extended period today?7. Describe your current prayer life. A) do you have a routine? B) do you pray every day? C) when was the last time you had quality prayer time alone? D) If you are married, do you pray with your spouse? E) When was the last time you prayed with your spouse? F) Do you pray with your children? G) how often?8. Who can hold you accountable to maintain a daily prayer time?9. What are the most pressing issues in your life wight now? Write those down and commit them to God in prayer.10. Write down the ways God has blessed you and answer in prayer in the last seven days then thank Him specifically to being gracious and kind to you; tell God how awesome He s by reflecting on His character and His attributes:
Chapter 10 Think!
1. What is the main distinctive of postmodernism?2. How can the Christians know that truth is knowable?3. What is Pauls patter of writing in his epistle relative to doctrine vs. practical living?4. What does doctrine mean?5. What did Jesus mean when He commanded us to love God with all of our minds?6. According to2 Corinthians 4, what is Satans main plan of attack?7. According to romans 12:1-2, what is the key to right living?8. According to 2 Corinthians 10, what are the strongholds that Paul was demolishing?9. Discuss how you can apply Philippians 4:8 to your life? What music do you listen to? Are the lyrics true, biblical,and moral or worldly, sensual and false? What are the books you read? Do the books you read prompt you to dwell on heavenly things or earthly thing? What TV shows do you watch? Do they comply with or contradict biblical truth? What is your mind dwelling on?10. What obligation does each Christian have to guard against false teaching that is prevalent in the church?
Chapter 11 Obey!
1. Write a biblical definition of obey:2. What is the Greek word for obey in Ephesians 6:1 and what is its significance?3. Is obedience an option for Christians? Why and why not?4. Some people believe that new believers cant be expected to obey like other believers; respond to that notion:5. Does Philippians 2:12-13 teach that we need to work to earn or even maintain our salvation? Explain:6. What is the Christian ultimate spiritual authority? Give a verse to support your answer:7. What role does the HS play in helping Christians to obey?8. Explain the significance of Romans 7:14-25 and indwelling sin in the life of a believer:9. As you examine your life, are there any area of sin that seems to be a habit or pattern of behavior that need to change? If so, what are they and how did they become a pattern or habit?10. What strategy can you employ to help overcome such sinful habits? Who will hold you accountable?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."