Chapter 1 Questions:
1. What are the four characteristics of correctional counseling?
2. What are the challenges and opportunities in correctional counseling?
3. How do community correctional counselors working in a community corrections setting and those working in prison or jail differ in their responsibilities?
4. Name the five areas of competency required for correctional counselors.5. What is the efficacy of restorative justice?
Chapter 2 Questions:
1. Describe the five types of classification.
2. Distinguish between when to use the LSI-R, the YLS/CMI and the PCL-R. What are each for and what do the acronyms stand for?
3. What is meant by static and dynamic risk and why is each important?4. When you use the LSI-R to assess an offender, how do you reduce errors resulting from false positives and false negatives?
Chapter 3 Questions:
1. This chapter describes two positions regarding the purpose of correctional counseling. Which is your position? Why?
2. What are the two basic psychological needs for correctional clients and what does each include?
3. What is the central concern for correctional counseling and why?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."