and look for Assigned Peer Reviews in the top right corner. Click on the students submission to get started reading the document.
Step 2: Leave Comments Using the Doc Viewer
You are expected to leave constructive comments for your peer in two places. First, you should leave comments on the document itself using the doc viewer, as shown in the video above. You should use the highlight, text, and comments tools to mark up your peers document with feedback as if you were writing on their paper copy with a pen. Do not focus on little details like writing errors, typos, or APA style. Instead, your comments should focus on the content, making sure to address the following:
- Is their introduction paragraph clear? Does it grab your attention?
- Is the thesis statement clear, concise, and argumentative? Is it in the correct location as the last sentence of the introduction?
- Does the outline seem clearly organized and do all of the body paragraphs relate back to the topic?
- Do they have enough evidence to support their argument? Did they use appropriate sources to back up their supporting details?
Guidelines for giving constructive feedback:
- Give positive feedback about things done well or liked very much, and explain why.
- Give critical feedback with the goal of helping your peer improve the quality of their research and writing.
- Use the rubric to guide the important points of your feedback.
- Ask questions when you are unsure of your peers thoughts or intent.
Step 3: Leave Summary Comments in the Comments Box
Once you’ve completed your mark up of your peers work, you will leave some summary comments in the Add a Comment box on the right-hand side of the screen. Your summary comments must answer the following four questions:
- What was the strongest part of their submission?
- What aspects of the introduction do they need to work on?
- What aspects of their outline do they need to work on?
- What did you learn by reading their submission?
Step 4: Complete the Rubric
Click show rubric in the upper-right hand corner of the page and complete the attached rubric by clicking on a box in each of the categories. Dont worry that this score will impact your peers course grade, your rubric score will be overridden by the instructors rubric score. However, it is still important to click through the rubric as part of your evaluation of your peers work. Once you click save on the rubric, you cannot re-enter it to change your choices, so be sure you finished clicking all of the rubric rows before clicking save.
Once you have completed all required steps, your assigned peer review in Milestone 5 should include a “check mark” icon next to it rather than an exclamation point, as shown here:
***RUBRIC ATTACHED AS PICS.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."