Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 11
- File (PDF): Presentation (Straubhaar, 10e) Chapter 11 (attached)
- Link (online article): Evolution of cell phones: From brick mobiles to touchscreen smartphones
- One scholarly source referenced (at minimum) in the initial post
It can be argued that of all the technologies that have gone through rapid changes, none have had more of an impact on everyday consumers as the evolution of the cell phone. This discussion asks you to consider how you currently use your phone. It also asks you to consider items that you no longer need (camera & flashlight for example) because of the versatility of your phone.
Initial Post Instructions
Please read the above article and note the box within the article that indicates which things the cell phone has replaced. Describe how you currently use your phone and make a list of the things in your own life that your phone has replaced. Finally, describe the impact that having a more versatile device has had on you.
Secondary Post Instructions
Read and respond to posts made by at least two peers. Respond in one of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question.
- Share an insight from having read your peers post.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Validate an idea with your own experience.
- Make a suggestion.
- In addition to one initial post, respond to at least two peers.
- Initial Post Length: minimum of 250 words
- Secondary Post Length: minimum of 200 words per post
- Using APA formatting, cite the article provided in the resources above as well as the additional scholarly source that was used in the initial post
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."