Compare The Star-Spangled Banner, the current US National Anthem, to Life Every Voice, a song that has been discussed as a possible replacement for it. Do not choose one over the other, simply compare them in a balanced way.
Present both the advantages and disadvantages: do not choose a side
- Thesis: Explain your topic and describe each of your points of argument (A, B, C).
- Point of Argument Aexplain what your point is and back it up with quotations from your sources: a database article is required for this assignment.
- Point of Argument B explain what your point is and back it up with quotations from your sources: a database article is required for this assignment.
- Point of Argument Cif needed
- Conclusion: explain your overall topic again and describe (summarize) each of your points of argument again. End on a general idea, not a detail.
- Works Cited Page (using MLA 8thedition, 2016)
MLA 2016 style
Works Cited page
Times New Roman double spaced
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."