- CO1: Appraise the stages, activities, and organizational functions important to a successful supply chain network.
- CO2: Examine current trends in supply chain management (SCM) shaping how supply networks are designed and managed
- CO3: Evaluate the four building blocks of a supply network strategy and how they work together to form an effective supply chain
This week’s project involves to create a PowerPoint Slide Program that introduces, explains, and evaluates one of the following subjects (your choice):
- The interaction of products, funds, and information in an effective supply chain network
- The differences between a product-oriented and service-oriented supply chain network
- Trends impacting today’s supply chain network and management
- The importance of cooperation and coordination between different organizational functions within a supply chain network
- The characteristics of a competitive supply chain network
The slide program should have:
- A minimum of 12 slides (more will be needed for better detail and a better. . .)
- A template appropriate to Supply Chain Management
- An introductory slide that informs your audience of the subject
- Art, photographs, clip art, and graphics to enhance every slide
- Your slides should refer to a minimum of 3 references. Cite and reference (on the last page) according to APA 6
- Use bullet lists, not long paragraphs
- Insert speaker’s notes at the bottom of each page to expand on and explain your main points.
- Include a summation slide at the end that tells your reader what key points they should take away from the presentation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."