- What do you plan on changing? Why?
- What did your peers feel was the strongest part of your essay?
- What can you do to clarify your central purpose?
- Which suggestion that you received made you think the most about how to strengthen your essay?
- If a peer seemed to think there was an unnecessary detail, but you think it is important, what could you do to clarify its importance to the reader?
- Did you receive helpful peer reviews? Do you wish they had done something differently? What can you take away from this peer review activity that will enable you to write helpful and meaningful reviews for your peers’ writing in the future?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."