In this assignment, you will complete the next phase for your Informatics Solution Proposal. For each weekly assignment, you are adding or creating a project proposal for the topic you selected in week one. Please remember, each week builds on the prior weeks assignment, and will culminate in the Week 5 assignment.
Determine a category of informatics or technology that can solve the clinical or administrative issue you identified in the Week 2 assignment.
Compose a summary of the benefits of selecting a product from this category of technology or informatics solution.
Format your summary as any one of the following formats:
· 10- to 12-slide powerpoint presentation with speaker notes or narration
· 3 to 5 minute podcast
· concept map or infographic
· 525- to 700-word
In your summary, you should:
- Identify a category of informatics or technology solution that may be appropriate for the identified workplace. Select a category of solution, but not a specific product. For example, staffing software, EHRs, integrated Vital Sign machines, bar code scanners, telecommunication software, etc. You will select the specific products in Week 4.
- Provide a rationale for why this category of solution may help address the clinical or administrative problem.
- Describe potential regulatory, legal, or ethical issues this category of solution may cause or resolve.
- Include a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources.
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."