Create a new thread for each posting.
Use correct, complete sentences, in paragraph format, unless otherwise instructed.
Use assigned course materials to complete discussion responses.
Use in-text citations and a Reference List in APA format to cite the course resource(s) used – an in-text citation cannot exist without a corresponding Reference List, and a Reference List cannot exist without a corresponding in-text citation.
Post responses here in public discussion forum.
Put the following in the subject line: Discussion + your name.
Address each classmate by name, and sign your name to each posting, please.
Write in-depth, comprehensive responses that promote further discussion beyond merely agreeing/disagreeing – refer to the “Winning Discussion Responses” module in Content for examples.
Discussion: Part 1 due Saturday, 11:59 pm ET; Part 2 due Tuesday, 11:59 pm ET
Tips for Formatting and Structuring Parts 1 and 2:
- Write in complete sentences in paragraph format.
- Use in-text citations citing to relevant assignment materials.
- Label parts as appropriate.
- Double-space; 12-point Arial or Times Roman font.
- Introductory Sentence: Begin with an introductory sentence or very brief paragraph that states your conclusion to the questions asked.
- Concluding Sentence: End the discussion with a concluding sentence or a very brief paragraph that summarizes your conclusion/what you discussed.
- Support Arguments and Positions: Please refer to the module in Content, “How to Support Arguments and Positions”.
Background Facts: You and Winnie and Ralph are discussing Clean’s plan to hire George Tacy as an agent for recruitment and hiring computer/IT employees. You all recognize the importance of having a clearly defined agency agreement, and there are different types of agents.
1. Analyze and recommend whether Tacy should be an employee of Clean or an independent contractor? Explain why.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."